Monday, December 20, 2004

Player Profile on Website

Yes. ... Finally the player profile information webpage is complete. Well .. almost.

I know it is long overdue .... Is it mainly because I need to find a suitable template and a way to show players' information without creating too many pages (Ah .. imagine making 13 pages one for each player? Urgh ..not productive). A bit of research, and javascript seems the way to do it....

You can take a look at our website from the squad page. You can access by clicking the on any players.

Just a note that the script for age does not work correctly for some players. I need some time to debug the calculation (for some it show 1 year younger). Any comment appreciated, good or bad, please mail me direct. Same for incorrect information.

PS: Do you know there are 5 of us with Aries astrological sign? 2 Scorpio, and 2 Libra. Surprise, surprise... The others, Taurus, Capricorn, Leo and Aquarius.

Our Average Age (end 2004): 35.071 (this is correct, manual calculation)

No comments: