Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Weekday soccer (evening)

Anyone interested in playing during the weekday? If yes, please state which day(s) can play. Thanks.

Cage small field. 1-2 hours (between 8-11pm).

I gathering interest and see if can form a few teams to play regularly weekly or bi-weekly or maybe monthly.

updates 01/Apr:
Fico/Boon Lay
14/Apr 8-10pm
So far 11 friends confirmed.
And possibly additional 3 from the Sdynamos (in comments).

Note game will be casual/fun/exercise.

8 comments:

*NikeFreak said...

I'm ok, but which field? St. Wilfred?

Chai Liang (No. 3) said...

Still sourcing out .. could be Cage or other indoor courts

Anonymous said...

I'm ok too. Is glad that we can play with other team in weekday. Thomas

Chai Liang (No. 3) said...

Fico (western sg), turf futsal. 14/Apr. Any of you can make it? Estimate $9-10 per person.

Anonymous said...

I am able to play..Danial

Chai Liang (No. 3) said...

Fico/Boon lay booked, 14/Mar Wed 8-10pm. Will SMS details to those replied here for confirmation.

Currently 11 confirmed players. court allows up to 25 players.

ADRIAN said...

i always go there on friday night !

Anonymous said...

photos updated
http://s11.zetaboards.com/Alphamount_Singapore/topic/7286385/

-CL