Final Score:
0-2
(Edmond, Wilson)
Players:
Alvin, Chai Liang, Choong Wei, Daniel, David, Francis, Hai Yee, Steven, Tony, (Boon Huat, Johnny) Ajis, Danial.
The Game:
We finally lost. Edmond scored first goal when he was left unguarded just outside the penalty box. Although a shot directly at Steven, somehow a poor catch allow the ball to deflect into goal. Second goal was from Wilson in the second half. The free kick flew into the box and everyone completely missed it, including Steven who anticipated someone to at least touch the ball.
Our attack lacked support this week with absence of our key striking force. Ajis did set up a good pass for Alvin which Boon Huat unepectedly saved with an outstretched leg. Fantastic.
As for myself, I lacked the stamina, playing new left mid position before Ajis came. Running up and down taking a toll, and having Wilson at my side didn't help the depleted breath. Perhaps in the long run, such running will improve my stamina, I hope. Bring it on Wilson! I shalt chase ya!
Overall, I think we fared well, at containing the black if we discount the simple mistakes our custodian made. It is nice to have David Ong and Jufri back this week after long absence.
Injury:
None
~ End of report ~
Saturday, July 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment